Living Faith Bible Institute (“LFBI”) serves as an advanced equipping arm of like-minded churches whose mission is to mold every member into the image of Christ, and mobilize all to minister the Word of God to the world.
To this end, LFBI utilizes experienced pastoral leaders to equip men and women of the church to function as shepherds of God’s people through a structured and orderly curriculum that is centered on the Word of God. Our goal is to offer, at a reasonable cost, a practical study focused on developing biblical leadership in an atmosphere conducive to learning and living God’s Word.
Why LFBI Is for You
- Instruction: We impart a knowledge of God’s Word which leads to a responsible following of God’s will as a foundation for ministry.
- Comprehension: We impart an understanding of God’s plan that leads to an accountable following of God’s ways as a philosophy of ministry.
- Action: We apply the knowledge of God’s Word and the understanding of God’s plan in the functioning of God’s church to lead an army for evangelism, discipleship, and missions.
Living Faith Bible Institute functions to impart to students distinctives that are unique to the spiritual DNA of our family of churches.
- A faith based view of the Holy Scriptures
- A biblical philosophy of discipleship and ministry.
Register at lfbi.org
LFBI phone: (816) 659-3366
Contact: Lori Morgan
- A testimony of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- A desire to learn, live and minister at a leadership level in accordance to God’s Word.
- Tithing member of a Bible believing church.
- Yearly recommendation and approval by the pastor of one’s home church.
- Involvement in ministry at your home church defined as teaching of the Word of God.
Steps to Enrollment
- Complete the application making sure to obtain pastoral approval.
- Fill out the entrance assessment.